Thursday, July 20, 2017

LBD






Wearing: Romance was Born dress and Asos shoes.

It's the wardrobe staple that I've learned to live without comfortably for the last twenty three years, yes you heard correct I've looked high and low for the perfect little black dress. Obviously as someone drawn to colour and texture not any old little black dress will do, but this ruffled number from Romance was Born makes my heart sing. Just a little something picked up on eBay, a place I shop at as frequently as the local green grocer. It may come as some surprise but there's very little in the way of ruffles in my wardrobe- something I clearly need to rectify. I love the sheer neckline and digitally printed sparkles, it kind of reminds me of the tacky glamor from Muriel's Wedding (1994). Without rhinestones fixed onto the ruffles, the material is still lightweight and breathable and sits beautifully across the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment