Saturday, July 29, 2017

Chain









Wearing: Romance Was Born dress and skirt, thrifted earrings and Asos loafers.

The last week or so has been filled with many cups of tea, the occasional bit of sheep work and fossil preparation. It's a stark contrast to working long days and feeling completely emotionally drained by the end of it. The welcome change has also brought out the more adventurous, and self-assured side of my personality, and with it a willingness to try new things. They include, among many things this amazing Romance Was Born skirt. It's a piece which I've had hoarded in the depths of my closet for a few months now, and as gorgeous as the fine chain detail is I was completely stumped as to what I would wear with it. It sounds absurd, especially when you take into consideration the cat and mouse chase that occurred over the space of a month in the lead up to the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment