Monday, June 19, 2017

TedHair

Like the clothes I wear each day, hair colour and shine is often at the forefront of my mind. I love having the freedom to choose what outfit to wear each day, and I love making the same decisions when it comes to my hair. For some women, it can be demeaning to be defined by your hair but for me my long locks are part of who I am and plays an important role in how I am perceived in the wider community. But not everyone can grow their hair as easily as some, especially if your hair is naturally curly or quite fine. Hair extensions can be the perfect solution to a hairstyle rut and easy way to add a splash of colour. Since 2009, TedHair have been providing premirm wholesale virgin hair products to boutique salons, wholesalers, retailers, online stores and stylists across the world. There’s a variety of colours and styles of TedHair hair extensions to choose from, with my personal preference the more striking ombre extensions in red and purple. They’re both colours I’ve dyed my hair, but the richness of the hair dye didn’t last very long and bleaching caused permanent damage to my hair. If I had to do it all over again I’d like to try extensions, since they can always be removed. The weft for both the red and purple ombre extensons has no clip, so the best method of application is either sewing, cornrowing or weaving in. 


If you’ve had bad experiences in the past with weaves or cornrows, there’s a selection of body wave extensions which feature lace closures, all attached individually to the lace base and made from 100% Virgin Brazilian hair wholesale. They give the impression of a fuller head of hair and unlike other hair extension supplies, the Brazilian Virgin Lace Closure isn’t mixed with different hair types or synthetic fibres. Easy to use, depending on the product type some extensions can even be reused and last for months, if not years if well looked after. Rest assured that all the hair used in TedHair products are non-dyed and collected from donors directly, tested for lice, chemical free and washed during processing. 

For those looking for a fuss free way to update your look, there’s always wigs. TedHair have a small selection varying from a cute bob cut to long luscious curls. Wigs are made of lace closures or frontals and hair wefts, which can be both cost-saving as well as time-saving for those of us unable to spend hours at the hairdressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment