Thursday, June 29, 2017

Rainbow Brite



Wearing: Romance Was Born dress as top, vintage skirt via Trendlistr and River Island sandals. 

After being away from home for three weeks I had a considerable amount of parcels to open, including one from Louisa Rogers founder of Trendlistr. We connected through Instagram and I was lucky enough to pick out this amazing skirt, which reminded me of the collages made by Melbourne artist Minna Gilligan. Most of the vintage pieces from my wardrobe are from the 50s and 60s, however the stripes and floral motif of this skirt caught my attention and it was love at first sight. The material is breathable, super stretchy and I love the beaded fringe on the hemline. Normally I shoot everyday outfits, but after a massive day at work and a two hour long nap I wanted to grab a few cocktails and dress in something a little more flirty. Another great love of mine, other than vintage is great Australian designers including Romance Was Born. I've been waiting for the right occasion to wear this dress and what better time than a spontaneous night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment