Sunday, June 25, 2017

In Absentia


Wearing: Asos detachable bow, collar and wool coat, jeans were a gift and Sophia Webster boots.

Hello, it seems like forever since you last saw me, although I have tried my best to keep up to date and write what I can. The last month has been incredibly busy, for the last three weeks I've been on a dinosaur dig with the Australian Age of Dinosaurs. At times I felt under pressure, and it really tested my ability to negotiate and cope with the logistics of such a large project but we have unearthed one of the most complete sauropod dinosaurs in all of Australia. To unwind and relax, I had hoped to take more photos of outfits on the weekend, however, I left my tripod in town and battery charger to my camera at my boyfriend's house. Using a ladder, Styrofoam box and string as a temporary tripod with the last ten minutes of my camera's battery life I got acquainted with a new addition to my closet. Another second hand purchase, the silhouette and texture of this coat makes me feel chic and sophisticated on a day I would have otherwise spent in a bath robe.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this so much! ♥

    Have a fabulous new week!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this so much! ♥

    Have a fabulous new week!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely coat! And congratulations on the success of your work - it must feel so rewarding.

    New England Gothic

    ReplyDelete