Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Swamped



Wearing: Thrifted scarves, vintage coat, vintage blouse, jeans were a gift.

So the old saying goes, 'you are what you eat' but in my case it's 'you are what you wear'. I've always wanted one of those scarves from Loopy Mango since Susie Bubble was spotted (and subsequently snapped) with one during the New York Fashion Week in 2015. Two years later in 2017 I'm still unable to afford Loopy Mango, but I did stumble across two chunky scarves at Lifeline in Townsville, stitched the two together and voila! Vicariously fashion forward statement knitwear.

Thought my face might fall off in the cold so I went into a random shop in Soho to buy a scarf as a preventative measure.” – Wearing Mother of Pearl coat and dress, Etre Cecile red puffer jacket and Loopy Mango scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment