Sunday, May 28, 2017

Pop and Suki




If your style manifesto is “don’t change what you’re wearing to suit your bag”, then Pop & Suki are the accessory brand you’ve been waiting for. First brought to my attention by Man Repeller, model and actress Suki Waterhouse and former British TV presenter Poppy Jamie have created compact and luxurious purses. Each one is fully customisable and yet versatile enough to go with just about everything in your wardrobe. While I was not immediately captured by the idea of the none-statement bag, it is starting to grow on me as it competes with the statement IT bag and is instead a timeless piece a girl might have for a great number of years to come. While I’m not 100% sure what one would actually be able to fit inside one of these bags if we can use our phones as credit cards these days to pay for dinner, a movie and even the taxi home I’m sure it’ll all work out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment