Monday, April 24, 2017

Pip & Pop

Wearing: Romance Was Born denim jacket, thrifted blouse, Cotton On shorts and Sophia Webster desert boots.

Although I should technically be on a shopping diet because of lack of money and return to study I could not get past this amazing denim jacket which I am super excited to have sitting in my wardrobe in all its rainbow psychedelic awesomeness. If Tame Impala were an item of clothing, they'd be this jacket. Made by my ultimate and happily unproblematic favourites Romance Was Born the print was made in collaboration with Australian artist Tanya Schultz. I'm awarding myself bonus points for embodying an actual Pip & Pop artwork by wearing this blouse. However, I do regret dressing it down with these sad-looking (but comfy) shorts as the shorts and jacket make me resemble Dora the Explorer a bit too much for my liking. The proportions are also a bit stuffed up because of the boots but they make me happy and I needed an extra dose of good vibes in addition to a big morning coffee. 

3 comments:

  1. I literally saw this jacket and thought Tame Impala. AWESOME :)

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.co.uk
    TUMBLR: @thelittleenigma
    TUMBLR 2: @theelectiondiaries
    TUMBLR 3: @strangetimesinwestminster
    TWITTER: @lydiaenigma
    INSTAGRAM: @lydiaenigma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Printed Jacket is this that she had wear in it.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a nice colorful jacket is this that she had wear in it.MyFirstSaving

    ReplyDelete