Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fluffing about



Wearing: Vintage top, POMS earrings, Karen Walker sunglasses, thrifted purse, Cotton On shorts and Dr Martens boots.

Whilst today's outfit does not strictly constitute outfit repeating, it does feel like a bit of a cheat when one dresses according to a formula. In all honesty, comfort was my number one priority. We explored the Dinosaur Discovery exhibition at the Museum of Tropical Queensland (pics coming soon) as well as more op shops. I managed to buy a copy of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar for 50c each, as well as a copy of Lula for $2. I was completely over the moon with my purchases! The next day we were back at the same op shops and I bought two knitted scarfs for a dollar each- which is just as well because it's just over ten degrees at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment