Thursday, March 30, 2017

Big Kid





Wearing: Kit Neale jacket, T-Bar shirt, vintage Levi's pink denim shorts and Dr Martens floral combat boots.

I've been feeling a bit blah lately, what with my room resembling a sterile hospital ward as I prepare to move house at the end of this month. A bright, poppy colourful outfit was just what the doctor ordered, and as soon as I put this jacket on I instantly felt better. Camouflaged amongst the vibrant patterns of the jacket are a few pins picked up from my brother, Melbourne artist Minna Gilligan and Toronto-based artist Ginette Lapalme. The jacket is pretty lightweight and so outrageous and loud I'm confident you'd be able to easily spot me walking down the street. At this point I've given up hope that the weather will get cooler anytime soon and instead am using the last of this warm weather as a chance to show off my legs in these well worn Levi's denim cut-offs. 

1 comment:

  1. ive just refound your blog after a hiatus and ugH! love love love. ive had this nagging fear that as i get older i also need to look more professional and let go of my maximalist ways, but you've proven to me that i dont have to <3

    ReplyDelete