Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Life Botanic








Wearing: Vintage blouse, Romance Was Born dress (worn as skirt) and Sophia Webster.

I cannot believe I haven't worn these shoes before- I finally have in my possession some Sophia Webster butterfly heels. Not just cheap knock-offs, but the real deal. However, they're missing the ankle strap and are in pre-loved condition but, as my love of vintage would indicate, I find it more interesting to become a part of my clothing's narrative. But many would have you to believe it's the other way round. The top has been in my wardrobe for close to five years, and time and time again it proves its versatility when it comes to layering. I'm very tempted to embellish some of the embossed flowers on this shirt using seed beads, weighing down the shoulders but I'm still not convinced it's a good idea. Thoughts?

 
Lace Prom Dresses

1 comment:

  1. you look so gorg!! These shoes are so so incredible omg I want them x

    ReplyDelete