Monday, February 20, 2017

Paint Me Pretty



I always wondered what it would be like to be good at painting- I imagine it would be either a meditative process or (if you happen to be a perfectionist like me) a somewhat daunting and even stressful task. The painting was bought at an op shop in the next town, but slowly I've become more and more appreciative of art. At my boyfriend's house there are some fantastic paintings created by his aunt. They, like these glorious Dr Martens boots which I was slightly more creative, although I have already given myself a series of DIY projects which are nowhere near completion. On the bright side I have been doing the coolest online course through edX on dinosaur palaeontology, and if you ever wondered how we study dinosaurs I would highly recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment