Saturday, February 25, 2017

Claw Your Way to the Top



Lately I've been obsessing over luxury bags - even though I'm contemplating working and study part-time FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. If I'm successful in my application for postgraduate study I'll have zero to nil disposable income but all the joys concession card holders experience in their day to day lives. Unfortunately, consignment stores don't currently offer a uni student discount but by the time I finish a third degree, they might (but I very much doubt it). The griffe bag by Marco de Vincenzo is on par with their exceptional shoe escapism and love for texture. It's also just a tiny bit wacky, another reason why I'm so in love with its design.

*All images via Marco de Vincenzo instagram

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! Luxury bags are just so gorgeous! But also so unattainable to some of us who day dream about them! Maybe one day we can afford these gorgeous bags! x

    ReplyDelete