Sunday, February 26, 2017

Carmen







Wearing: Thrifted dress, River Island sandals and Poppy Lissiman clutch. 

Today I got in touch with my inner Carmen Miranda, ate a banana at breakfast rather than wearing it on my head but the sparkly bright dancing shoes were out, as were the many ruffles of this dress. Thankfully it was a little less hot today than it has for the past fortnight so long sleeves were actually an option but I'm most comfortable with bare legs especially at this time of yea. I was also blessed by a visit from the skin and hair goods overnight and altogether felt really good about myself today, hence the very fun and colourful outfit. If only they would let me wear this to work, rather than insisting upon a uniform... Other than that I can't really complain as the shoes from London Fashion Week have totally blown me away and I can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! I'm very much into trad asian clothes ATM

    ReplyDelete