Saturday, January 28, 2017

Year of the Rooster



Wearing: Romance Was Born top, jeans were a gift (thanks Mum) and Asos ballet flats.

Happy Chinese New Year! I think we can all agree, 2016 was an absolutely terrible year which we were all happy to see the back of. It's for that reason and many more I am super excited to celebrate the year of the rooster, which also happens to be my Chinese zodiac. After all, it can't be worse than Brexit (which is predicted to negatively affect the fashion industry and science community) and Donal Trump being elected as President of the United States. This is the first time I've celebrated Chinese New Year on my own, and although we never really did anything big, I wanted to wear a lucky colour. The colour red just seems to make everything feel a lot more happier and hopefully, this year will be a little luckier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment