Friday, January 13, 2017

Mountaintop





Wearing: Landscape blouse is a sample, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop skirt, Asos fluffy high heels and Asos detachable swan collar. 
 
Today's outfit seems somewhat unusual since it's technically summer in Australia but I felt utterly comfortable in this fluffy skirt and high heel combo. The colour palette and aesthetic make me feel like the love child of Judy Jetson and the Abominable snowman, and living somewhere between a snow-topped mountain and the deep recesses of space. Or perhaps I simply choose to take comfort in two of the coldest places imaginable, and am deeply in denial. Whatever the case may be, it's good to be able to wear something slightly unconventional and altogether strange.

4 comments:

  1. If I were wearing this, I'd be just happy as you are. <3
    sorry for bad english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mix colors in your outfit! It's fresh and perfect for the summer. It's been storming here in Germany and i miss summer already!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete