Thursday, January 5, 2017

Island in the Sun



 
Wearing: Romance Was Born top and vintage skirt c/o Source Vintage
 
Can you believe we're already a week in and it's only now I'm posting my first outfit post for the year? In my defense I haven't had much time to sit back and unwind since my trip to Melbourne, where I spent Christmas with my family, visited art museums and gorged myself on all the yummy food. My dad always creates the best food to celebrate the festive season and he didn't disappoint. It's also possible I ate my own weight in dumplings in less than a week, but hey who's counting. I woke up at 3 in the morning, caught three different planes and was awake for a total of 17 hours. As if that wasn't enough to make me feel tired, we've been super busy at the museum, which has left me feeling exhausted. I'll be uploading photos taken during my holidays soon, including the amazing Viktor & Rolf exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria.

1 comment: