Monday, January 16, 2017

Game Set Match










Wearing: Mary Katrantzou X Adidas dress, Nike sneakers and POMS earrings.

I've literally been waiting months to wear this dress- I bought it late last year but it was delivered to my address in Melbourne and not Winton but it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. The weather is warm and right now the Australian Open has brought some of the world's best tennis players to the country, battling it out in a grand slam tournament. I'm no tennis player myself, but this dress makes me feel like an athlete. The skirt is made from a lightweight synthetic mesh, like a basketball singlet but the top half is made from neoprene. This is just one piece from Mary Katrantzou's second collaboration with sportswear label and cult favourite, Adidas. Although I was initially attracted to its intricate design, warrior0like silhouette and pastel colours, I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable it feels.

1 comment:

  1. Girrrrrl this dress is amazing! I love love love this look.
    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete