Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cyber








Wearing: Discount Universe halter, Romance Was Born skirt and Asos shoes.

Who better to make ultra fashionable clothes suitable for hot and muggy weather than Australian designers, Discount Universe and Romance Was Born. If I haven't already told this story, the hand sequinned halter top was purchased via eBay for a mere $70. I still can't believe I was able to buy such an amazing DU archive piece for so little. I mean, the craftsmanship alone is worth over one hundred dollars but when I bought it I was thrilled, still a broke student (and I still kind of am a broke student). The skirt, made from silk, was also relatively cheap, but bought under less fortuitous and more stressful circumstances. This beauty was bought along with two other Romance Was Born pieces years ago at the Alice Euphemia sample sale in Melbourne. Each piece has made numerous appearances on this blog since their initial purchase.

1 comment: