Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Lazy Girl's Guide to NYE Dressing

The biggest party of the year, New Year's Eve is just around the corner, and it's important to start 2017 with a bang. No matter what your dress sense, I've picked out my favourite pieces from StyleWe's best collections to ensure that whatever you're doing, you're celebrating in style.

For the minimalist approach, you can't go wrong with a classic black jumpsuit. It's chic and elegant, yet a little unconventional and you can always dress it up. I've picked my favourite jumpsuits and both are slightly cropped and flared which are perfect for wearing with a statement shoe. Both are great for layering and would look stunning with a bold fur coat. For the latest black jumpsuit styles, be sure to check out StyleWe.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I'm a maximalist at heart- I have the tendency to pick the loudest and most colourful garments. Lately I've fallen in love with granny chic, and there are some amazing Gucci-inspired pieces which would be perfect for any New Year's Eve party. There's something so magical about the sequined details on some of those dresses! Even if you just plan to have a glass of champagne while sitting on the couch, watching the fireworks displays from the comfort of your own home.

For more style inspiration and to keep up to date with the latest sales, you can follow StyleWe on Pinterest and the official StyleWe Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment