Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Rose-tinted Sunglasses






Wearing: Vintage blouse and crochet top, thrifted jeans, Asos shoes, Poppy Lissiman bag and sunglasses.

Christmas has come early this year, with a package from Australian designer Poppy Lissiman arriving in the mail last week! The Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were impossible to resist, so I bought the floral flap bag which I've had my eye on for ages as well as the Dakota sunglasses in strawberry. I had second thoughts about posting these photos, even though I love the close up photos since my hair looks super gross because of the humidity and I am in desperate need of a haircut. Hopefully I can visit a real hairdresser's and sort my shit out when I'm back in Melbourne before coming back to Winton. As much as I would love to colour my hair, I have a feeling that with the hot weather the colour will fade and stain my clothes really easily. Not a good look for work, and definitely not good for the clothes in my wardrobe either.

2 comments:

  1. I love the embroidery on the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves of your pretty blouse, your crocheted top, the colourful floral designs on your Poppy Lissiman bag, and the rose tint of your sunnies. Your hair looks beautiful.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing sense of style, you look fab!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete