Saturday, December 10, 2016

Flower Witch













Wearing: Vero Moda dress, Miu Miu clogs and DIY rose choker.

Lately it's been so hot and humid it's virtually impossible to leave the house without being drenched in your own sweat, but I enjoyed wearing this amazing witch's dress when I had the chance. Incidentally it's that very same heat which manages to melt my makeup and makes exercise even more tortuous than I remember. First world problems aside, I've worn this Vero Moda dress previously, but the full-length incarnation you see before you is its true form. It's nice knowing that despite all that material, you can also wear it knee-length if you manage to tuck all that excess fabric aside. All of the ruffles and black velvet ribbons add to its magic- and be sheer coincidence I am now part of a coven (!) and we meet once a week discuss writing. If my high school self could see me now, I think they would be pretty darn impressed with how far I've come and how close I am to practicing magic. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the look of your Vero Moda dress with its pretty floral print, ruffles (I love ruffles) and black velvet ribbons!
    I woke up to freezing temperatures here in the NorthEastern United States - I wish we could balance out the cold here with your heat and humidity there.

    P.S.: I just took a peek at your other blog http://camera-brain.blogspot.com/ Camera Brain - fabulous posts and photos! :D
    Best wishes with your coven and your magic! P.S. I follow a couple of other witchy bloggers on Twitter (@EquinoxOdyssey + @HollyCassell )

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete