Thursday, December 8, 2016

Dinosaurs and angiosperms







Poppy Lissiman floral flap bag and Coach T rex keychain.

If you came here looking for a science article, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, you’ve come to the wrong place. But if you happen to love palaeontology and fashion as much as I do, then you might be my soulmate. In which case, hello my name’s Adele, I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners and watching documentaries hosted by David Attenborough. My idea of the perfect date is April 25, because it’s not too hot, not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket. Or a candlelit dinner with David Attenborough. I’m not fussy, although admittedly he’s way too important to go on a dinner date with me. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is someone to talk about dinosaur bones with, while drinking a glass of wine and maybe even discuss the latest Dolce & Gabbana collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment