Friday, November 18, 2016

Tyrannosaurus rex




One of my favorite things I've bought within the last year would have to be this absolutely amazing (and rather heavy!) three-dimensional Tyrannosaurus rex made from leather by Coach. This beauty was a gift to the front row goers at their recent Men's Spring 2017 fashion show in, and for the past year I've been working at a dinosaur museum. It seemed fitting to get my hands on something which combines my love for science and, more specifically paleontology with a beautifully crafted item produced by a luxury fashion brand. More than that, it's a conversation starter. But what really excites me is that in a very roundabout way, Coach has suddenly made dinosaurs cool for women and not just a passing fad which mostly young boys entertain during their childhood. Spotted on the likes of Susanna Lau and appearing in one of the best street style looks shot by Phil oh in London, I'm fairly confident there are only a handful of people with my friend Rex!





No comments:

Post a Comment