Monday, November 21, 2016

Camille Rowe



















Recent host of the British Vogue full-length documentary on wellness, model and actress Camille Rowe has appeared in campaigns for ChloĆ©, Louis Vuitton, and alongside Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme. She boasts an even more impressive portfolio of magazine covers, appearing on the likes of Vogue Paris, Elle and L'Officiel, just to name a few. Half French, half American Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse is one hundred percent a complete and utter babe. After delving into the archives of the Internet, I almost found myself yearning for a simpler way of dressing incorporating those tried and true staples . There's something so compelling and magical about a girl who can make a vintage t-shirt, denim jacket and pair of boots as stylish as an embellished Prada coat. I know that I myself just don't have that kind of magnetism, but I've found ways around that by dressing in colourful and bright clothes which happen to make me comfortable. It's been a long time since I entertained the notion of dressing in a more conventional way but sometimes it's good to see the other side of the coin.  

For Bridal gowns and evening dresses, checkout Dress FashionVintage Prom Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment