Saturday, October 1, 2016

Summer Glow












Wearing: Asos tropical dress and buckle ballet flats.

It's finally happened you guys- I've managed to pull together an outfit radically different from every other look from the past three months. Last month Asos had one of their sales on and I ended up buying four pairs of shoes in September, plus this dress which I've had my eye on forever. I love the print, it's such a fun and happy design plus the fabric is super lightweight. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this dress a lot over summer, especially when the weather gets warmer. Of the shoes bought in September, one pair are reminiscent of Gucci's gold mules, and another pair remind me of Sophia Webster's pom pom heels. On top of everything I splurged on I'm going back home for Christmas so I'll be able to get the rest of my wardrobe. IT'S ABOUT TIME. So, slowly but surely I'll post more outfits, but for now I'm spending my free time helping out on the farm. These photos were taken at the impressive front steps of my boyfriend's house, Harry whose in the last photo!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute dress!!!! I love it and the shoes go so well with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this dress is the cutest and so are the shoes! Yay for more outfit photos, I'm trying to do more but I just have no money haha

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful on you!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete