Friday, September 9, 2016

Woolly




Wearing: Blouse, jacket and heels from Asos, Cotton On skirt.

When all else fails, the weather is cold and miserable but you still want to dress like a queen I highly recommend turning your favorite throw rug into a skirt. The results are nothing short of spectacularly weird and yet extremely comfortable. However, I would not recommend stepping out for coffee or brunch wearing a skirt which has the potential to slip off in a pool of fabric around your ankles. Fortunately, I spend most of my time lounging around at home. This is particularly important when breaking in a new pair of heels, even if they're second hand. Can you believe someone sold these beauties to me for less than $20? Just when I think I've kicked my eBay habit, something wonderful pulls me back in. No complaints here, I'd hate to think someone would send these to landfill.

4 comments:

  1. haha love the throw skirt, perfect for lounging around and looking fabulous .
    xx
    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh just looks too cozy and perfect for having a movie marathon with friends. looking over the top fancy yet feeling young <3

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you are so lovely. I love the idea of lounge couture that turns into your bedding. V v good.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete