Saturday, September 17, 2016

Groove thing






Wearing: Asos heels and a vintage dress.
 
Sometimes it takes a psychedelic dress and a seriously sassy pair of shoes to put a smile on my face. Especially after pulling a twelve hour shift and having a one day weekend. Fortunately I treated myself to three new pairs of shoes (although I should really be investing in some new skirts or shorts for summer) which should give me plenty of motivation. However, I'm feeling a little uninspired when looking at my wardrobe lately. It's been such a long time since I last went thrift shopping, and I'm craving the thrill of the hunt as well as the eureka moment of discovering something weird, and very cheap. At the same time, I wonder what different looks I could create if I tried to imitate some of the more striking beauty looks from photo shoots and runways. It's only a matter of time before the weather becomes too hot to even attempt to wear makeup.

1 comment:

  1. Those heels just reminded me of some 'Clueless' scenes, this outfit is so teeny and classy and pink, love it!

    www.rainandrecords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete