Monday, September 26, 2016

Fringe









Wearing: Coat, heels and bow from Asos. Vintage blouse and Cotton On shorts.

I've got a serious problem everyone and I am n desperate need of help- it's called same outfit syndrome. It's probably because I can't bring myself to stop wearing this utterly mad and wonderful jacket but lately I've felt really limited by my wardrobe. It's forced me to really dig through my closet in order to find lost gems but at the same time I'm starting to feel really frustrated with such limited resources. In other news, HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Today I'm twenty-three years old and within the last year have grown so much as a person. The old hokey saying "life's what happens when you're making plans" seems super relevant today.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly never get tired of this coat. I love it. And I love it with that fun trompe l'oeil shirt. And happy birthday!!!!! Welcome to 23-dom.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo obsessed with your pink knit jacket! SOOOO COOL! And just love your blouse and how it has drawn buttons on it--soooo creative!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete