Thursday, August 11, 2016

Colour explosion













Wearing: POMS earrings, vintage blouse and crochet vest from Tunnel Vision, Kit Neale jacket, vintage Levi's shorts and Dr Martens boots.

I can't quite pinpoint the moment where I abandoned fastidiously colour coordinated outfits, but this sudden change in my habit has happened within the last six months. This can be attributed to having a much smaller wardrobe, but I haven't been able to help myself from buying new bits and pieces. In many ways it feels like colourful outfits, no matter how chaotic and disorganised occur in a much more natural way. Connecting one piece of clothing with another becomes much easier when wearing something as bright as this Kit Neale denim jacket. Perhaps the crochet vest was taking things too far but it's been a while since it last appeared on this blog and goodness knows how long it will be before I can wear it again.

2 comments:

  1. You look fab - love the fluffy earrings :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete