Monday, August 15, 2016

Bitter Pill



At the moment I'm coddled up in bed, the blankets pulled up to my neck with a box of tissues on my bedside table. This is the first time I've been sick and there hasn't been someone in my immediate vicinity to take care of me. Hopefully the cold tablets will start to kick in, the caffeine from this morning will wear off, and my laundry will be ready soon. Reading my laments isn't particularly exciting, but these threads featuring drugs from the likes of Jeremy Scott and Acne Studios sure are.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin super gorgeous babe! Those pants are everything!!!! And your bag is next level!!!!
    Happy summer babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete