Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Hazy Shade Of Winter








Wearing: Vintage dress, thrifted coat and Dr Martens boots.

Introducing the most amazing psychedelic vintage dress (which I did not get the chance to wear to the races last month!). I'm still a bit miffed on missing a public outing with my new boyfriend, and more to the point, that my housemate did not do me the favour of swapping shifts with me. On the pus side, it kind of matches the patch I added to the amazing woolen winter coat at my local op shop a couple of months ago. The aforementioned patch was made by the amazing Ashley Ronning, an artist based in Brunswick with the words
'Caldera Press. A caldera is a type of volcano that normally has a super deadly and highly destructive eruption when they explode. The embroidery matches the colours of this amazing vintage dress, which I altered with the help of my boyfriend. I had every intention of wearing it to the races, but was rostered to work at the last minute. 

1 comment:

  1. THAT DRESS IS TRULY AMAZING! Paisley patterns always give me life. That button is so cool, I love Ashley's artworks :) Good luck with your new boyfriend btw :))

    www.teenapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete