Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Shake Your Pom Pom











Wearing: Asos pom pom jacket, thrifted blouse, Cotton On shorts, Dr Martens boots and Marina FINI earrings.

In the words of the Mighty Boosh, it's physically impossible to feel sad wearing a poncho or in my case, the fluffy pom pom jacket of my dreams. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it and even though it's been freezing lately I couldn't resist dressing up in something wonderfully absurd and in many ways fantastic. I'm still getting a lot of wear out of my amazing plexiglass earrings made by the talented Marina Fini, they remind me of the opening and closing credits to everyone's favourite proto-feminist animated series The Power Puff Girls.

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! the jacket is amazing, great style,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh god yes you look so amazing. Those earrings look like they are straight out of Powerpuff Girls. heart eyes for sure.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay this jacket is the coolest thing ever. you (and mighty boosh) are so right when saying you can't feel sad when wearing an amazing piece like this!!!! love love love this, you look so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun look! I love the coat!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/office-basics.html

    ReplyDelete