Saturday, July 23, 2016

Gooey












Wearing: Verner sweater, thrifted dress, Eat Me Do necklace and Dr Martens boots.

While it may not be obvious, I am someone who is willing to hunt down a special piece of clothing, even if it takes me several years. This jumper is one of those special pieces, made by Melbourne boutique label Verner. The marble on silk reminds me of the photographs and video stills shot by artist Maisie Cousins. It was another artist based in Melbourne that sold me this jumper (
shout out to Minna Gilligan for selling me this amazing Verner silk sweater). The necklace was also made in Melbourne, and something I've been fawning over for ages but with a strict budget to follow I wasn't able to justify its purchase. Last month I won a prize pack from Eat Me Do and I Scream Nails including this necklace, as well as some other jewellery, novelty socks and of course nail polish!

3 comments:

  1. urghhh this jumper is amazing! Love the haziness of it. So cool that you won the pack. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty pink outfit, the jumper looks like a bath bomb and I love the skirt!

    melissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete