Friday, June 17, 2016

Pictorial








Wearing: Asos swan collar, Purr t-shirt, Miss Shop skirt and Dr Martens boots. 

It's been a while since I last updated with an outfit post, but I have a really good reason. The first being my laptop dying, and the second being the new laptop isn't compatible with my version of PhotoShop. On top of that, I've been heading down to our annual dinosaur dig (I have the best job in the world) while juggling an existential crisis. We can try and plan our lives as carefully as possible, but when it comes down to it there comes a time when we need to stop planning and start actually living. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging, but I am going to make every minute count, but also be kinder to myself. In the meantime, I hope you like my collar as much as I do (it kind of reminds me of Gucci and Vivetta).

3 comments:

  1. Ayy what a cool outfit! It's simple but still fancy enough for you! The photo in which you're smiling (no. 6) is super cute!!
    xo

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so cool!!!!!! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete