Saturday, May 14, 2016

About the other night





Wearing: Asos blouse, thrifted trousers, Dr Martens boots, earrings and ring by Marina Fini

I had the chance to wear this outfit the other night but needed to document it here on this blog. It's very seldom that I get the chance to dress up and go out in this small town so special evenings become something magical. These trousers were the last things I bought before moving from Melbourne to Winton, from a small charity store in Elsternwick. I originally had my heart set on a green cotton shift dress, but it looked like a great shapeless blob on me and while I could have justified the purchase at the time, investing in some gorgeous pants seemed like a much wiser decision. I recently splashed out on some jewellery from the very talented California-based artist Marina Fini, including the stunning flower power ring (so amazing) and the butterfly earrings I've had my heart set on for months now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment