Thursday, March 17, 2016

Dior and I


These are the only two pages in my A4 journal but I love them so much. I didn't intentionally set out to feature fashion editorials and in particular Christian Dior but they did inspire me to be creative. The first page reminds me so much of Twin Peaks and the sense of a seeming underbelly hidden in plain sight. On the second page is a bunch of doodles surrounding possibly the most gorgeous dress in all of existence as worn by Daphne Groeneveld. I still haven't been able to watch the Dior documentary, save for the last ten minutes which I frequently encountered when flicking through TV channels on a Saturday morning.

4 comments:

  1. Hey. Do you click in my post?
    http://twosistersbloog.blogspot.com/2016/03/mini-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these collages, especially the first one as it reminds us of some of Jeff Koons' work
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is giving me the urge to bring out my sketch book and doodle again

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag!! love love love!

    www.shadesofblck.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete