Thursday, February 11, 2016

Girl's Night Out




 






Wearing: Sass blazer, thrifted dress and Sophia Webster boots.

I haven't had much time to go out, which sounds a bit odd since I've literally been doing nothing since graduating but there isn't a lot going on during my evenings, other than dinner and a movie with my boyfriend. Since I have zero patience, I thought it'd be better to wear this outfit rather than waiting around for some kind of function to attend. This dress is something I picked up from an op shop for $2, mainly for the amazing studded collar. But when something fits me, is in good condition and is cheap I kind of have to get it if that makes any sense? Anyway, it's totally amazing but is one of the fun things in my wardrobe that simply doesn't get enough love. 

8 comments: