Thursday, January 28, 2016

Little Red











Wearing: Thrifted dress and Rubi platforms.

The week I had been pining for vintage 1970s prairie dresses, I snag this beauty for $8. I forgot how much I love thrifting, but with very limited room in my closet it's not something I can indulge in as often as I'd like. Considering I've been giving my room the once over, listing things on eBay and sending them off to new happy homes I can forgive myself for the misdemeanor. Have you ever wondered what my voice sounds like? Probably not. Well if you DID you can check out this new video where I talk more about my outfit and the creepy Little Red Riding doll I am holding there. Very rarely do I find an item of clothing which fits in so perfectly with the narrative of my life, and well, I guess it just has to be fate.


ALSO, not neglecting my love for little gems, this is technically the first rock in my rock collection. I found it on the playground in grade school, mistook it for blue jelly stepped on it quite firmly to feel a satisfying squish beneath my shoes. Only it didn't go smoosh. To this day I still have no idea what it is, despite four years of university. The art behind it is from Australian Vogue featuring Anna Plunkett, one half of my very favourite designing duo Romance Was Born. She is the lady electric.

6 comments:

  1. woow! That dress is really cute and soo red, jaja xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!It's so nice to read it!maybe we could follow each other if you want, just let me know and I'll follow you right back :)
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete