Sunday, January 10, 2016

If You're Reading This It's Too Late






It's been a while since I last updated, and I've jumped around so the characters are no longer in chronological order, but I really wanted to show you the home I designed for Lopez! Interior design as you know, is not my thing, but this game is slowly getting me intrigued with the phenomena and I do genuinely want to become house proud IRL. As you can see Lyle has been creeping some of the animals out and who better than a human sporting a pink pixie cut to convince them to enlist the help of what I assume is the modified Happy Home Agency? When I actually decorated casa di Lopez Hotling Bling's video clip wasn't out yet, but since he wanted a modern home I did have a music producer in mind for his persona. I think it worked out quite well. I'm not a fan of the huge glass wall I had to include but otherwise it looks kind of nice, albeit sterile. 






What I find most charming about the game is the ability to interact with the animals, and document these moments using the inbuilt camera. For example I can creep over animals while they sleep and test out their new bed... but if you've bought a new bed recently you'll now how important testing it out is. I'm not sure if I included an air conditioner? In hindsight I probably should've considering the walls are made out of concrete but this really is a minor detail in the grand scheme of things. As per usual I was too caught up in adding technology into the lives of animals and groovy furniture such as the orange egg chair next to the laptop. While I imagine using a laptop while in an egg chair is incredibly uncomfortable, you cannot put the laptop on the bed. Animal Crossing just isn't into the concept of Netflix n' Chill just yet. You gotta admit though, that would make the game SUPER realistic.







3 comments:

  1. Games are literally the best place for practicing interior design :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is my addiction! and the room you created is freaking awesome..:D
    I need to start doing more rooms and taking a few photos too.

    http://bekahxjayne.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete