Monday, January 25, 2016

Frolicking with Fungi

By some weird, wonderful accident I stumbled across this video featuring clothing designed by Russian sweetheart Lesia Paramonova for her namesake label LES' on the day I started emailing an academic from a university in Germany. In his research group are a few awesome women who study fungi trapped in amber. Honestly, I've been feeling so lost and dreadful since I finished my honours so for these two events to happen on the same day feels like a sign. Or at the very least, seeing LES' continue to incorporate designs borrowing from the natural world is encouraging.

2 comments:

  1. This video is wild, I definitely love the natural designs and fungi :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is wild, I definitely love the natural designs and fungi :]

    ReplyDelete