Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What not to wear



It's been a while since I last played Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, and I was surprised I got to revisit Goldie, my last client. In fact, you can check up on and redecorate every room you design AND CHOOSE WHAT THE CHARACTER WEARS. Finally, I can put cute little glasses or a hat on a dog from the comfort of my own home. There's a catch though, you can't choose from the entire clothes selection. However, Animal Crossing have chosen clothes which suit each animal and it's still pretty fun to experiment with this function. You can also watch them interact with the furniture in their home, e.g. reading a novel from a pile of books. This is kind of what I always wanted Animal Crossing to be like when I first started playing on the Nintendo Gamecube, but it'd be nice to integrate these functions with the original Animal Crossing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment