Tuesday, December 8, 2015

This is my stop


Wearing: Karen Walker necklace, Cotton On dress, thrifted fuzzy cardigan and Dr Martens boots.

I wasn't going bother taking photos of this outfit, but I was feeling myself. For me, this is a pretty conservative outfit but I was meeting an academic from another university so I needed to tone it down. I really like the blend of colours in the knit though, it reminds me of an amazing mermaid skirt from the 90s I was eyeing off on etsy for ages which eventually sold. BUT now I can vicariously wear that dress without fear of having pig blood splashed all over me.

1 comment:

  1. hey love this blog post!

    jess xx

    maybe check out mine + follow back?
    :)
    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/dominus-illuminatio-mea.html

    ReplyDelete