Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tangy

















This has probably been my favourite room to decorate in Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer thus farm simply because it's a cat, the room is super colourful and it's TANGY! Tangy is an orange cat, literally an orange and therefore she wanted a room full of fruity furniture. I know, it's pretty cliche but I did have heaps of fun with this one because Tangy was one of the first characters in my Animal Crossing Gamecube village! Long story short, I recognised her immediately, she did not recognise me and probably thought my face was generic and would have walked off had she not requested my services. As I've done with other AC HHD blog posts I've also scoured the internet for style inspiration and clothes which are aligned with the design of this room. Sassy World has lots of amazing vintage pieces featuring fruit AND it's run by the wonderful Helena (a member of the always colourful and inspirational Confetti Crowd).

1 comment:

  1. I love this. You did a great job. - culturedmisprint.com/blog

    ReplyDelete