Friday, December 4, 2015

Razzle Dazzle

Wearing: Asos faur fur scarf, vintage blouse, Target wool shorts and Dr Martens boots.

I regret not wearing lipstick with this out tbh but it's hard wearing lots of makeup in Summer, especially in Australia when if you're outside, half of it has melted my lunch time. You may then ask why someone would bother wearing a faux fur stole in Summer- well why not? This outfit was fairly plain by my standards, it just needed the perfect accessory to lighten the mood. This faux fur scarf is just one of the fun pieces that doesn't get enough love in my closet but I'm on a mission to change that. It's like wearing a big fluffy popsicle around your neck. Unlike a lot of other faux fur pieces online it doesn't look like it was made from offcuts and randomly strewn together either. I just love the two different colours and textures associated with this piece, but on a warm day I can't wrap it around my neck like a cowl but I assure you though, the results are just as fantastic, if not more.

10 comments:

  1. That scarf it's so cool !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this look, you look incredible! Seriously lusting over your faux fur! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ellie (great blog btw)

      Delete
  3. The scarf is absolutely amazing! Love how it gives the outfit a pop of color in such a settle way :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alona! definitely the subtle look I was going for :)

      Delete
  4. This scarf is so amazing.


    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete