Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hunters & Collectors








Even though moving out of home can be an absolutely terrifying experience made all the more harrowing with nightmarish stories feature roommates more like caricatures than actual people, it's not all doom and gloom. I for one look forward to a fresh start because it means decorating my room however I like and having some incentive for keeping it clean. I'm not sure what the future brings, but I know which of my weird ceramic knick knacks I'm going to bring with me! I've collected a few ceramic cats (including the most amazing cat teapot which looks like something straight out of Studio Ghibli). The most recent addition to my collections are the most darling bowls from Iggy & Lou Lou, purchased last weekend at the Odd Studio Sale. They are going to new homes, but I thought I'd photograph them with my other trinkets and remind myself they were mine, if only for a brief time.

10 comments: