Monday, December 14, 2015

Amethyst

Wearing: Jayson Brunsdon dress, Nike shoes, turban from etsy (Hats4Ladies) and Anna Davern earrings.

It's always a little fun to dress up isn't it? I wore this to an engagement party a few weeks ago but didn't get any good outfit photos. I obviously wasn't wearing these shoes at the time but the colour coordination was perfect and I haven't worn them a lot lately. Wearing these earrings and turban make me feel like one of the fabulous women from Advanced Style, and not some dorky millennial. I think I'm just going through some growing pains at the moment.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Tijana, that's really sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  2. U look sooooo GORGEOUS!!!! And you are wearing my FAVOURITE color in the world!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com
    PS- we are doing an amazing Karl Lagerfeld Bag Giveaway on our blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Beckerman Girls! Just out of interest, has the winner for the giveaway been announced yet? :)

      Delete
  3. you look amazing!! such a good colour <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!! And it is so awesome how you could find sneakers and a turbant of the same color. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you April- I just happen to buy things of a similar colour tbh

      Delete
  5. Loving the entire look, Adele. The turban adds such an interesting element to the outfit. And oh, growing pains, what woes!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a matter of time before I am an old lady from Advanced Style

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty color!
    Werenotexclusive.com

    ReplyDelete