Saturday, September 26, 2015

I'm feeling 22



Wearing: Vintage crochet tank from Tunnel Vision, vintage blouse, shorts and hat from Target, Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony shoes and Zana Bayne harness. 

Another year, another year closer to reaching the cold embrace of death. Just kidding (but I'm actually not kidding). Today I turned 22 and I still have my original hair and teeth. I'd call that a win. It feels pretty corny to say "my God Margaret, look how much I've changed and BLOSSOMED INTO AN ADULT"- but I've felt more comfortable in my own skin these last few weeks and it's been rewarding to dress weird at uni once more. Partly because I get to dabble in creative processes, but I've gotten some pretty cool responses too from friends.

8 comments:

  1. That shirt is AMAZING, You suit this style so much, and happy birthday! Hope you’re having a great saturday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the tank and skirt is sheer perfection and happy birthday Adele! I hope you have a brilliant one! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Everything about this outfit is perfect. I love how the shoes kinda match the detailing on the collar. Awesomeness all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a good day! I love the embroidery on the lapel of your shirt

    xx

    This Kid Is Alright

    ReplyDelete