Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pucker up



Wearing: Walter Van Beirendonck turtleneck, vintage dress and coat and Nike Roshe sneakers.

At first I put some lipstick on to match my sweater but then I realized I was subconsciously mimicking the design on my sweater. So of course I had to do some silly poses and pout in order to match my equally ridiculous outfit. I think I should begin to wear lipstick more often at least when it matches my hair or clothing. In any case I feel much better than I did last week when my hair was super gross and it was negatively affecting my confidence. I got it cut over the weekend at Fur in Fitzroy by Justice my green haired guardian angel and it looks more like when it was first colored. The last time I got a haircut was in August last year so I was long overdue but now I think I should definitely go more often.  

11 comments:

  1. The turtleneck is beautiful, love how you have styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is amazing! Aaaaaa! Lovely bright colours and the most wonderful character C:
    Your hair looks so stylish too <3 love everything! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yes this look is totally up your alley ;) thank you Lindwormmm!

      Delete
  3. This is such a good look! The colours are perf. I love doing secret colour matching, like coordinating my nail polish with my socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Bonny! especially when you're wearing sandals so everyone can see your socks too? ugh simply the best <3

      Delete
  4. That sweater is adorable and I love the haircut :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should wear lipstick a lot more often, this colour is becoming on you. Like, it really brings out your pretty features. I'm really obsessed with your jersey. Reminds me a teensy bit of the Katie Jones stuff you posted about but mostly because I think this is very much a 'you' look.

    G L I T T E R D A I Q U I R I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you thank you- that Katie Jones collection was wonderful wasn't it? thank you for drawing parallels between my outfit and all that lovely knit <3

      Delete
  6. That jumper is so cute, love how you've styled this outfit you look amazing! x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete