Friday, March 13, 2015

my so called life








I finally finished transferring my diary entries from my phone into written form and decorating them. I don't really mind sharing them since these events happened almost a year ago now and they feel far removed and distant from me. It's somewhat comforting to also know that these memories exist outside my mind or in written form on the page. Plus I love covering each page with their own unique drawings or stickers and feel somewhat proud of my work. You'll notice a lot of the pages are empty since I got really busy with coursework during first semester and didn't have much time for reflection. These are the days that were worth writing about, whether it be an important milestone during the semester or a cringe-worthy moment that made me feel like Enid Coleslaw. Most of my entries were written whilst riding the bus trying to block out the noise of the world around me. I don't think I'll keep a diary this year since it began to feel like a chore after a couple of months of writing but focus my attention on other forms of writing. A zine is an attractive avenue but I have no idea what I would write about.

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautifully taken photos.
    They remind me of wes anderson's movies. Love it!

    and those drawings and stickers are so cute! Love the slowpoke (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. your journal is too cute- I love the stickers
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete